IMPORTANT: Once your order is received in our system, it will be processed automatically, so it is not possible to make any changes to it. In addition, you will receive your invoice in the order confirmation email. The shipping and expenses thereof are subject to the corresponding section of the NELA DISEÑOTE Sales Conditions. Please review it carefully to expand the information.
In addition :
- Shipping costs are variable according to provinces for Spain (peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands) Portugal (peninsula).
- Shipping will be free under specific conditions indicated before the sale.
- During the order processing process, the client can choose the transport agency with which he wants to receive his package, among several available options.
- The delivery time for is 24-48 hours from the pick up of the carrier in our warehouse. Exceptionally, this period could be extended to a maximum of 7 working days, as indicated in the sales process, depending on the chosen transport.
- NELA DISEÑOTE constantly seeks to guarantee the best delivery service, deadlines, guarantee and customer service.
- The customer will receive information on the status of the order and the tracking number. If you do not know it, you can contact us and we will facilitate it.
- Packages are delivered to the address that the Customer has specified on the order form. It is possible to access the customer space by registering on the website and manage from here an address book to which to send your orders. The status of the order will be available in the corresponding section.
- Delivery is considered complete at the time the package is made available to the Customer at this address.
- Deliveries will be made mainly from Monday to Friday during normal office hours. In some cases, Saturday delivery is also possible, depending on the destination city. • Products are shipped in closed boxes with a security seal.
From Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays and the destination city.
It is not usual, but delivery times may vary due to force majeure unrelated to NELA DISEÑOTE and the transport company itself, such as adverse weather conditions, strikes, seasonal periods with high shipping volumes ... We cannot guarantee these delivery times, since the transport is carried out by a company other than NELA DISEÑOTE. However, we work with transport agencies with the best deliveries on the market and we do everything possible to ensure that they fulfill the contracted service, for which we carry out exhaustive monitoring of deliveries and actively managing incidents.